Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Preschoolers Learning Centre@Jalan Tani

I love the children at The Preschoolers Learning Centre@Jalan Tani!

They are all very cute, interactive and highly intelligent. I was there to serve at TWO parties this week!

If you have a child and wish to enrol him/her in a preschool in the Hougang/Kovan area, contact me privately and I can inform you on my personal views on the Pros and Cons of the Preschoolers Learning Centre@ Jalan Tani.

I have served at many parties in preschools within the area (Carpe Diem, Pat's schoolhouse, Treasure Box, MMI, Kinderland, etc) and I'll be able to provide you with my personal experiences with the school's teachers/principal and how the Preschoolers' Centre compares with the rest.


Kally's 3rd Birthday! Her brother Leroy is also very handsome!


Kaleb with his older sis, Zoe and friends!