Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday Party at The Arcadia condominium - Good Feedback!

From a mummy who booked us for birthday party entertainment:

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for making James' 5th birthday a success!

All the children had a great time and how you managed to keep 30 children fully engaged and enthralled for 2 hours was amazing.

Once again thank you.  We will definitely be booking you for our daughters' birthday next year!



Captain Dazzle at work

Oh, by the way, because we have a LOT of repeat customers as well as children/parents who have seen me perform previously - we have many different magic/juggling/puppet shows and routines. You'll never see the same show. 

We keep records of all the shows and tricks that we do at a certain event. I am also a life-long learner - I frequently learn new tricks, buy new props and update my routines, so that I can get better and better.