Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MINT Museum Of Toys (Moment of Imagination and Nostalgia with Toys)

We served a birthday party at MINT Museum Of Toys, 26 Seah Street. Maddy, the birthday girl was very cute!

It's a GREAT venue - the guests will get a free tour and it's really fun to see the toys that people enjoyed in the past.

I had lots of fun - being my cheeky self - my assistant helped to me take some fun pics!



I am a HUGE Ultraman fan - I used to collect the toys and videos.

I have figurines dating back to 1972. I went ga-ga when I saw the life-size model of Ultraman.


Tintin and Snowy! Captain Dazzle and Fluffy!

Did you catch the 'mirror' image? 

I just couldn't miss the chance! The rabbit on the right is really my live rabbit, Fluffy! 

The other visitors behind me had a good laugh as well. They also requested for me to stay in that pose so that they can take a picture too. 

I had a good mind to charge them for the funny pic...


More fun with Darth Maul (Star Wars)!

I made my double-bladed light-saber from balloons!

 
My assistant like vehicles!

Ok, that was lots of fun, more updates coming up this weekend!