Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Face Painting at Manon's 3rd Birthday Party

My face painter, my technical assistant and and I came to serve at Manon's 3rd birthday party.

I am one of the earliest children's entertainer in Singapore to travel and work with an assistant all the time.

It allows me to focus specifically on entertaining the children and leave all of the technical aspects to my assistant. (Props setup, music, sound amplifirer, microphone, etc)

When many of my contemporaries/fellow entertainers saw me at work, they quickly realised the potential of having an assistant and many of them now has a helper of some sort at their own events.

Nowadays, I have 5 - 8 events on a single day for popular dates (last Sat and this Sat!) and I travel with 2 assistants.

Enjoy the pics! More face painting samples at:


    Love her blue eyes!

     
    Birthday girl - Manon's Arm! 


    The Pony design was very popular at the party!