Sunday, January 19, 2014

Superman and Batman Party at the American Club!

I made some cool balloons for Birthday Boys Carlos and Robert today.


Carlos loves his "flying" Batman


Robert likes his own Superman too

There were so many children dressed up as Superman/Batman/Spiderman that I cannot tell apart who is the authentic and real superhero (or superkid!) :D

Rave feedback from customers this weekend:

Hi Edmund, thank you so much for your magic show yesterday.  
Michelle, her friends, and all the parents enjoyed your funny attractions tremendously.  
No one left out until the party finished. Thank you so much for making my daughter's birthday really memorable for her.  
God bless u 👍👍👍

Thank you, Edmund for a brilliant show which my little girl and her friends loved. 

You really put 110% into what you do and you are just fantastic with the children. The parents also enjoyed your show just as much especially the dads.

I am so impressed with the way you interact with the kids stayed a while to make a few extra balloons so that no child was disappointed. I have and will continue to recommend you very highly to all our friends and organizations that we work with. 

A Huge THANK YOU once again
 An older pic but since it's in line with the Superheroes theme:


 Birthday Boy James (in his fantastic Iron Man costume) shows me how tough his Iron Man is.