Sunday, August 29, 2010

World Breastfeeding Week 2010 - City Square Mall

World Breastfeeding Week 2010 - City Square Mall!

I was able to showcase one of my latest magic prop at the event and it was great!

The Magic Drawing Board - Hands-free is a SUPER highlight at all my shows last week and this weekend!

In a gist, a hand-drawn face picture on my white board comes alive and speaks to the children!

No one manipulates the board or goes anywhere near it - it's a wonder to see the face move! For the technology, I had to fork out USD $1,500.00!

I am probably the one and ONLY entertainer in Singapore to own this piece of amazing illusion! Most entertainers will settle for the manual version costing only a tiny fraction of what I paid for.


 The "Boy" on the whiteboard moves his eyes, talks and sings to the children!


The umbrella - Man's best friend, rain or shine!


Giant Silk Rainbow Flower - it blooms like magic!


Support Breastfeeding! And you won't need a straw!


A happy child assisting me with a juggling ball trick!


Mesmerized by the magic!


Everyone's clapping for the girl! Well done!


Animal picture card magic - the kids like the visuals!


The rabbit on the picture vanished! Where did it go?


Wow! It transformed into a REAL bunny rabbit!

More about breastfeeding! Please visit http://www.breastfeeding.org.sg