Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Clown Camp" - My Clown Mentors from USA!

My teachers from USA came to Singapore - I just had to meet up with them!

Some of you know that I went to USA in 2005 to learn professional clowning skills from the birthplace of the circus clown - the US.

I was super happy to see them again!


Kenny Ahern, my physical comedy teacher


Dave Mitchell, my puppetry and ventriloquist teacher


Sam Tee (Malaysia), Make-up teacher, Balloon expert and my clown 'fashion' consultant


Juggles, taught me a about teaching magic and clown skills to children


RONE and Gigi, my mime and comedy teachers from Japan

Brenda, wife of Kenny Ahern and Bruce Johnson, who teaches juggling and magic

Norm Barnhart as 'Normando' - Super-funny Spoof of Magicians - I'm a HUGE fan of his act!

PICS FROM 2005 Clown Camp USA: