Sunday, January 3, 2010

Raffles Town Club - Official Children's Entertainer for birthday parties

Did a Birthday Party Show and Balloon sculpturing at Raffles Town Club today.

My first birthday party service of 2010!

We are the official children's entertainment company to serve all of Raffles Town Club's birthday parties held at the Cafe's function room and pool area. We have been serving them for the past 3 years and counting!

If you are booking a birthday party at Raffles Town Club, you get a special rate for my entertainment package which can include the Birthday Magic 'N' Juggling show with live rabbit appearance, balloon sculpturing and face painting, etc.




Magic that is designed for the young children (2 - 5 years)
- Visually attractive and images that they can identify -




My colleagues from Star Dazzle Concepts (My company) and I both serve Raffles Town Club birthday events.

If you want me specifically (Edmund Khong) to perform for your celebrations at RTC, simply speak to the managers at The Cafe and they'll be able to check out my schedule.

Or you can call me directly. HP: 93667156